Saturday, February 24, 2007

more drawing

I didnt' know what to draw so i spent an hour on this. Last night i meet a girl with ears poking though her hair and thought it was cute, so i included it in my doodle. I will refines the idea more as i think about it. this one is related to Pedestal of Despair. I'm ashame of my anatomy....its way off. This is when a girl friend would come in handy.

I try to get to bed early so that i may dream.(that's probably the only exciting thing in my life right now ) Too bad i can't stay forever. Last night I dreamed that i meet a girl of my dream, it felt so...awesome, so real, not this bullshit real world crap, she sincerely love me with all her hearts and i felt the same way...but then tragics strikes, she died. sigh, thats worst then any nightmares i had. Maybe I will have better dream tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's perfect as is. Dark setting, tousled hair, and lonely feeling, but the girl looks lovely none the less. Hopefully you will run into a girl like her and brighten her life!