Saturday, February 3, 2007

Randomness


How You Are In Love



You take a while to fall in love with someone. Trust takes time.
(I do tend to take a long time when it comes to truely loving someone, maybe too long..)

You give and take equally in relationships.
(A relationship wouldn't be much of a relationship if one partner is putting in 80% into it while the other one only put in 20%)

You tend to get very attached when you're with someone. You want to see your love all the time.
(while its true, I like for her to be able to live her own life too.)

You love your partner unconditionally and don't try to make them change.
(While I think I do not try to change her, but sometime I try doing it with out realizing. )

You stay in love for a long time, even if you aren't loved back. When you fall, you fall hard.
( I did falled hard and it hurts, love bites. But what do you do when you fall?, you get back up again. haha)

No comments: