Thursday, February 1, 2007

Hi Oie, Look at me.

This time the camera is much farther away so the distortions is minimal. I'm so happy, can't you tell?? My confident went up a titsy eitsy bit. I also managed to talk to a few girls , hehe, but Do I really need anyone in my life right now? (heh, actually it's kinda cool here, my roomate brings alot of her cute and possiblely avalible girl friends over, :P) BUt I think Rob and my friends is right though, "get a nice job and things will fall into places" As for you, remember - things happened for a reason, time only moves forward, do you really want to step backward into the past? going back to an old relationship is like trying to savage a sunking ship...but with your case, you both have been split for a while now so getting back together is great but as long as you both dont mind starting over again. I do admire people that works things though, in the end i really thing it helps to strengtening the relationship. But aren't you curious as to what other paths is out there? Chances are you will find someone not neceassary better but as good in San Francisco. I'm basically telling you alot of the stuff you've told me when I was there, I must admit I do still misses my old girl-friend. But moving forward is all I can do. I talked to alot of my guy friends and they said that getting over your girl friend is 3/4 the battle, while getting over sex it self is the rest of it. I can honestly say that Sex in it self is over rated anyway, its fun the first couple months and then its all the same after that. I can get that any where if i really wanted to but finding someone worth keeping is not. Just remember my few words of wisdome, it may or may not make sense to you. I must remember to thank my old girl friend for I have learned many new ways of thinking and seeing. I hope this helps the both of us.

Remember, happiness is with in you, dont let anyone take that away from you.
Love you -Chatree.

"Where one door closes, another one opens.” In some cases, it never hurts to reopen the same door.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I checked out your blog, it looks cool!
you look alot different, first I saw the picture, you look more like middle east guy :) that's cool
you look happier and that's good, now all you need to do is gain more weights and get some milk muscle