Monday, February 12, 2007

MORE addiction

A slightly touches up version.
Horrey!!!! I Finally found the perfect tool. I love it. I love the lose lines and free flowing feel.

I was bored and thought i draw something I normally don't do, There is several meaning s behinds it, but i will leave it to your imaginations.

The samurai is suppose to be me, heh, and the girl.. I leave that to your imaginations

Started messing around with another tool in Painter and found it to be very responsive. I do enjoy the looser lines style feel, unfinish look. It's hopefully obvious whats about to happen. I love this program, but i should really get back to drawing with pencils soon. I like to messs with oil...

2 comments:

chatree said...

Hope this works

Carol Roque said...

you commented yourself?


sillyyy.

great drawings! im happy your inspiration is comming back. :)