Friday, August 17, 2007

another night

I love this program, can't seem to let it down :) I really like the style, hopefully you guys like it as well :]
a closer look at the drawing, just to give an idea how simple it looks close up. I could probably add tons more details but that's not the style im going for. I love this style, simple and complex at the same time, so much possibilities and playfulness. playing with different shapes are fun. Although I m not very good at it yet, I love mixing different colors and make it work together. over all the image size are huge, roughly 8500x4500 pix. its rather large about 700+ mb. Thank god for fast computer and 6000 mb of RAM. ..

that's one possible idea for the background, still trying to decide what to put back there. but so far it's looking ok.

2 comments:

No one said...

Wow, this is an amazing piece of artwork. I love Zangief! Lol, all the characters look great and it's such a unique style. Excellent work. I wish I had a computer that could handle a file that big. xD

chatree said...

lol, thank you. I am trying come up with my own style. (i m sure its already been done) well, ..actually to be honest with you, my style is to be every style...like what Bruce Lee said, "be like water" I have a children's book i suppose to start months ago, this will help to prepare me for it :) thanks again, ")