Friday, August 10, 2007

Its about time.

After months of bad luck, Things are finally turning my way. Maybe the rest of 2007 won't suck as bad. Today I went to meet the Tattoo shop owner and they were really impressed with my art work. He told me "with skills like you, you need to be doing tattoo" they seemed very nice and really looking forward to having me working there. He really wants to teach me how to do it and get me up and running asap. hehe, I gladly told him i will be more then willing to learn what ever it is that i need to do. The shop will be open the 1st of September. He even offered to loan me his tools. (cry, cry, i easily get emotional when people try to help me, one time Mister Missle saw i was wearing this broken glasses in his class, he offered to buy me new one, I almost cried, its rough being in a place all alone, not much money, or anyone to count on.(but i do learn to appreciate what i have more) I didn't know what to say, so i respectfully told him..That's the nicest thing anyone ever do for me, but I think I'll be ok for now, my mother always tought me to never accept anything from anyone with out returning it in someway, sometime its hard for me to accept anything from anyone, even when i know i seriously need it) I don't need to go though months and months of sweeping the floor or cleaning after everyone else. I told them that I can be there everyday for as long as i need from 12-8 . lol, with the way I'd been sleeping, the work hours are perfect. we didn't really talked about how or if i needed to pay for him to train me but I'm usually good at paying back my debt. but he told me that he ll teach me all i needed to know and if i decided to leave he wont have any hard feelings. but obviously i can't just leave someone just like that not after all the stuff he/she had done for me. I was told that theres many female customers :) ... and yeah...he told me " you ll be seeign alot of boobies" lol, I don't mind that but i have to remind professional of course. Maybe i ll come across strange and interesting girls. I like that unusual ones. quite and shy.

I also meet some really nice people at last First Friday, This lady and her partner own this company called, www.bigbangtheming.com they do alot of design and art stuff. They were really impressed with my work and told me that they may be able to use me on some of the project. I also meet this really cool couple, he does alot of very intesresting stuff, with his permission i ll post it up here later. he's wife is really sweet, very supporting of her husband. she's an anthropologist, I was told that they're going to Thailand for their honeymoon. (sigh, i need to find me a new girl friend) I also meet alot of very interesting people, so far i have around 30 people on my mailing list.
My other friends has also been trying to help me get a job at his studio. there's a high chance i could easily get in. but i will give tattoo shop a shot for a while. hehe, with my luck, my car probably blows up tomorrow for no reason....hope not.
although the past months has not been the most happiest time of my life, hopefully things will turn out ok, Wish me luck.

I am grateful for everything especially those that believes in me. I love you all !!! Cheers!!
I will be in need of people to draw on, so I will be more then happy to hook you up with free tattoo .

No comments: