Sunday, August 26, 2007

SWEET Dan!!

Dear Journal:

another fine night at work, woo hoo.(sarcasim)
Great news, Dan is coming to visit me sometime next month...well, not just me her cousin lives here in Phx. She'll be in town for a few days and wanted to see me. (sounds like a deja vu)

wait a second, ...This sounds like a trick...first they want to see you, then bamb!! rip your heart out..., oh well, never mind that
She really like the tattoos I did. I told her that I'll be more then happy to make any changes to it as she desire when she's here.
I'm so excited to get to see her after all this years, we talked several times on the phone and she seems very excited to hear my voices. I thought about all the nice things she said about me...thinking maybe she was just saying it to make me feel better about myself? but then realized no one in their right mind would do that...at least i don't think so, I doubt she has made all those stuff up.(sigh...need to work on my low self esteem)

Girls..they're so weird, they remember the littliest things. I don't remember telling her this , but she told me that she remember me telling her that I started school late and that was why I was a year behind and in her classes, that's after 15 years. (heh, maybe she still has a crush on me :) ...i wish)

next month i get to start at the shop. my soon to be boss told me I'll be meeting many girls. man, my friends are right, there's plenty of fishes in the sea. LOL, I just want one, almost hooked one but she managed to slipped away and out of my life...damn...

"I know now why you cry, but it is something i can never do" (T2)

No comments: