Friday, August 3, 2007

Fortune cookie

it would be so awesome to be able to do tattoo at that quality.
We all could use this fortune, LOL, i think i need it more then anyone elses.
"I think i can, I think i can, ..I can , i can i can ....YES!! I can!!!!"

The tattoo shop will be open shortly, I was happy to have been notified the other day by the owner, They wanted to meet me this coming week, I really want to get something rolling so am really excited. woo hoo!! Cheers to every one! Dinks are on me :P I want to become the best damn tattoo artist there is in..that zipcode. save up and get the hell out of here. I really want to leave the country and see the world for a bit. if everythign goes as planed (and it often doesn't, but i can always hope for thebest) I should be seeign Thailand sometime next year and maybe some other near by country. I would love to go visit Russia, Japan, Germany and many other. only time will tell. until then Draw like the wind .
even if they dicides to give me a run around, I will definately start my own stuff, get my own tattoo gun learn on my own , skin are just another form of media.


this is probably the most obvios , but somehow i fell to realized it.

create art that's appealing the the mask market (average JOe) ...probably doesn't meet much to you guys, but...I m keeping that in the back of my back burner..

No comments: