Monday, August 13, 2007

Father's worst nightmare?

Its fun to apply what i know now to some of the older drawings but sometime its also good to leave your old drawing alone so that you can see how far you've come. I have recently found a .3 mm mechanical pencils, its quite good at putting fin details, surprisingly the lead are very strong. too bad they dont make mechanical prisma color pencils? or do they?
did this to impress this girl while i was attending school back in Tucson....i wonder if it worked.
2001
If i remember correctly, this is one of my very first female drawing, if my memories serve me well i think its was done back in 1995-96. then later did a another version of her on scratch board.
this is a funny one, a rendition of Mona lisa holding a bug. (hehe, doesn't even look like her) did this while attending community college.
found one of my very first Predator drawing, lol, looks ok. this was dated back in 1993, 14 years. i m glad i save this.
Broken sandle
We have an art contest coming up this week, so instead of drawing my usual style, i thought i d try something new. can you recognize who she is? this one took about 10 mins to sketch out.

No comments: