Wednesday, August 22, 2007

something to someone

Dear Journal:

After 10 years I finally got to talk to Danyella. I guess my existence actually meant more to people then I had imagined. she told me all that she had remember about us back in elementary school. she told me how she cried when I left with out saying good bye. ..back in elementary school we all had the same classes all day long. we switch to different subject and all. so the kids were very close. we used to hung out, talked, run around and play at break. I remember she was so cute :) and still is. she was always there talking to me asking question trying to help. Back then I my English was very limited. I had a very strange accent (still do) she told me it sounded "exotic" She still remembers the way i used to draw. We left Kekaha back in 1992. One night we just packed up and left with out a word to anyone. I guess most of the kids was wondering where I went. one of the girl(Kim) told her that she's got my address and wouldn't give it to her. So they got into a fight. She told me later that day the home room teacher had the entire class wrote me letters, of course I never got it. ( i think she just made that assignment up to get the kids to stop missing me :) I did missed all of my friends for a very long time, we had so much fun, back then I didn't know what girls were, I was just running around playing, laughing, teasing...all the kids stuff. lol, now she say I speak like normal American now, no more funny accent :( . I bet when i go to Thailand all the Thai girls will think I'm awesome, I still speak Thai but it sounds very..well, it sounds like when i was trying to speak English. Thai is totally different, no uses of English alpha at all.
heh, she said that she had a crush on me :) awe, how cute. she mentioned that she is single and alone :) I wonder if that's some sort of hints ;P. sigh, only if she lives a little closer.
anyways, back to the story, so in 1997 after high school I went back to see Ryan, he is one of my buddy from elementary school. as a matter of fact my sister is visiting him right now. to my surprise, everyone was like , OMG! Chatree! is that you?, that's 5 years later. she said she was tripped out when she saw me, at that time I think she had a boy friend. I remember running into her several times. we talked for a while I was really glad she remembered me too. Just wanted to catch up on life stories. At that time I was dating this girl back in Tucson, so yah, I didn't try anything funny with any girls. She really liked the tattoo I designed for her and said that one day when we see each other that i should do it for her. sounds like she has been through a lot. one of her cousins lives here in Phoenix and she'll be down here sometime. .. more later.

No comments: