Wednesday, August 29, 2007

MOre life drawing.

another fun night. i love life drawing, can't ever get enough of it.
I giggle like little school girl everytime I read Dan's email, geez, what wrong with me ? :D lol, i miss having someone around, well ok...a gf. Its a nice feeling to have someone taking interest in me. it gives me this weird flesh back. I still remember when I started talking to my old gf. so..innocent..."can i came visit you?" "can i kiss you?" "do you miss me? i miss you" "lets go get something to eat :)" etc, etc. now it starts all over again.

the sad thing is that before you know it, every thing becomes nothing, so , that was all it was...nothing and you re left with this empty feelings and bitter taste in your mouth. ok, ok! so it's a part of a cycle, just go with it.
realizing that makes me learn to appreciate everything else more, what you have today may mean nothing tomorrow, so enjoy and appreciate it as much as you can.
anyways, Not sure what I'd been smoken lately but... last weekend I had 3 beers and played games with some friends. ..what ever huh? until tomorrow.

ps, called the tattoo shop owner today and he said that everything is on schedule. It will be open on Sept 8, He told me that I should start practice tracing and really work out my forearm , i meant really work it out (no, masterbation doesn't count, maybe if i do it 10 times a day everyday :). I m really excited about that. work, save up and get the hell out!! yeah...

No comments: