Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A small chance

I feel so special today, I received a lovely poem from one of my friend, some one offered me money to draw family portrait, a lady who own a company I meet at the last First Friday wrote me back:
"Chatree, Chatree,
Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Your work is so wonderful we love and we have to be in touch. Just running to return this lift and under way with anyother project. We'd would love to work with you. Tell us what your up to right now"

Awe, and soon i get to start at the tattoo shop, alrigtht!!! Thing couldn't get any better. lol, maybe i ll even meet a special someone
almost there, note: image size quite large.
Say Hi to Fluffy


Fairy Tale Love

Nothing can ever be compared
to the love we once shared
just cant believe
you would ever leave
we both made promises to stay together
for now, always and forever
cherishin the momments since the day we met
how could i ever forget
ill forever miss your lovin arms
that protected me from any harm
waitin for your sweet kiss and warm embrace
searchin for that cute smile and lovin face
wishin we had never grown apart
brings tears to my eyes and breaks my heart
told by many "love is blind"
but "follow your heart" and youll find
love you long for only told in fairy tales
for time shall tell...

This was written by one of my friend, Nella. sounds like she went though some tough time. We went to elementary school together, and i havent' seen her since high school, since 97. I remember she used to be so helpful, back then i couldn't speak english very well and i remebmer she always there offering a helping hand, ....she is cute and avalible :) muahaha, maybe if i try...theres' a a chance ...1
I'll pull that move from Dumb and Dumber,
actor A"So what are the chances of a girl like me and a guy like you getting together?"
actor B"not good"
actor A"not good as in 1 in a thousand?"
actor B"I say..more like a million"
actor A".....so you re saying there's a chance?"
LOL, I want to be optamistic just like him , 1 in a million chance is better then none for sure.

No comments: