Friday, August 31, 2007

But I love you!

"Wait, come back"
this one is 10000x 7300 px, the head looks better tilted like that .
Original pen sketch. didn't quite follow it with the colors version but looks good on its own.
"Hi, I'm your daughter's hot date for the evening"
I'm so excited that I had to stay up and finish this rough drawing. the time is 417am. will do more tomorrow. :P
"c'mon baby, I remember to brush this morning"
heh, spend an hour before bed detailing it, I am glad to say that i am the happiest man now :) the program rocks and the tools make everything i ever wanted it to do what took 10 mins to do now only takes mins to finish, now i can spend all my time messing with colors. Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL..this one is way too obvious!! I'll comment on this one in real life.

chatree said...

hey, who ask you!