Saturday, September 1, 2007

Hello September!!

i think it's more exciting to have her do this then the old pose.
YEEHA! I would consider this my 1st generation art still. with practice and all sometime next year i like to be in my 2nd :)
this one is done for now, i want to keep my mind flowing with colors and working on the same pieces for too long gives me mental block. still in learning stage.

Wow, time sure fly.
may this month be as good as the last :) next Saturday, yeahh!!
Went to see Ball of fury, it was alright. wasn't as good as the trailor made it to be. oh well. I like to go see Halloween as well, haven't seen any of the original yet.
cant' wait to see Dan this month. heh, She asked when I am going to go see her. Awe, soon enough :P. hehehe school girl giggles) haven't talk to her for a few days, guess she' s been busy with work for the past days. fortunately she cooks, yeah for that. I'm going to beg her to cook me some Hawaiian food.
ran into an old friend tonight, great guy. fortunately everyone still remembers me.
My friend Micheal called to day (3d house rendering guy) and told that he may be needing help with some job coming in. We talked about the new 3d max 2008, and stuff about Mental Ray.
Boy, I know lots of people wanting tattoos now. I ll try my best :)
until next time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

heh..let time tell your tale, regardless of what you want or don't want, things will happen. Happiness is learning to understand and accept all that comes your way, refuse any act of its play and your story (you) will never be complete. Get it?

SeanC said...

This is a great piece Chatree! I love all the captions you've come up with!
Here you go:

-I'm just dying to meet you!

-He lives in a world where looks can kill

-Roses are red,
violets are blue,
my body is dead,
and soon you'll be too!

chatree said...

hehe, those sounds good :) can i used it?

SeanC said...

Of course. There all yours! Seriously lovin this painting!