Saturday, September 29, 2007

Holy Crap, I'm sorry!!

random sketch, i hate the forms on this one ..everyone seems to like it though...it is strange...many people are easily amused. :)

Today when i was tattooing, i found that I was having a hard time getting the ink into the skin. The line was very fuzzy and it seemed to bleed more. The gentleman was telling me that it was hurting more then the one I gave him yesterday. Then i found that one of the needle was bend, forming a hook like shape. ...so it basically tearing his skins as it pulls out. I feel so terrible but this is only my third tattoo. The pain wasn't that bad, i guess live and learn.

As a gratitude the gentlemen i tattooed yesterday and today brought me a set of Samurai swords. (Katana, Wasashi, and the shortest one...the one that they used to proform...Sabaku..if i remember correctly that's what they call it..when a Samurai kill himself, ) he also told me that he ll have some tip for me too. It was very kind of him. now i have something to decorate my room with I also want to get a full Samurai suit to hang on my wall, I can also wear it for Halloween.
Everyone have such high hope for me over there, I'll try my best to live up to that. i'll be drawing days and nights as usual.
I learned many new tips today as well, My line work on my last tattoo was good but not as confident as it could be.(what happened to day didn't help either) it was very scratchy, ie, many lines connected together to make a long line, Robert showed me the master way. the trick is to make one swift line using your wrist. ...you l lhave to see it to understand.

Next week i get to try a temp tattoo on myself and start on shading and probably start with colors as well. we have 2 tattoo artist joining the shop as well.

No comments: