Sunday, September 2, 2007

Another beautiful night

Here 's a quick idea for a page, I like this one, reminds me of how i feel and me when i was younger. WOW! I'm so productive as of late. Hoarrray for that!!!!!!!! This is way awesome, I remember last week i was admiring a comic book at the store and thinking how awesome it would be if i can draw half as good as theirs. and now a week later I'm almost there. I guess dedication and hard work really pay off :)
Drapery gives me nightmares :( it was hell doing that skirt.
yeahh, nothing like drawing for me and getting paid for it. got to love my job :P If i recall, i think that there are 7 basic types of drapery? ..research time .

Man what a crazy night, freaking phone ring left and right.

Do you want it? or do you need it? that is the question.
Woo hoo! I should really start working on the next children book, the story is about Ice creams and you guess it, kids. the book is called...Ice cream....something. D-oh!! I went to meet her last Feb and haven't touch it since then, actually haven't talk to her since. I'm terrible.
well, at least i got my art skill up to where it should be. it outa help me out a lot. speaking of which . brb, gona sketch some cute stuff.

The Police are looking for a suspect described as sexy, funny and great in bed. Your safe, but where should i hide?

New year resolutions.
-learn to do tattoo <---Almost there those two come after above-
-save up to go to Thailand.
-move out of Phoenix and AZ altogether
(X)continue to apply for jobs...did for a bit, but may have found something.
(X)learn oil painting...done and forgot alot of it already, it was fun while it lasted for sure though, will get back to it sometime later.
(X)move out and get at least my own room...definately get my own room. better yet get my own place.
(X)going back to the gym... trying to. must keep reminding self...it is easier to stay in shape then to get out of shape and then trying to get back to it.
(X)make more friends .. quite many new faces this year, Colin was right, If you're standing too close to a tree then you ll miss the entire forest.
(X)try to live a less stressful life...almost impossible in this society but worth a shot
(X)"get over it" this feelings Woo hoo!!!!... mostly gone, really just wanted to be friend but i guess it doesn't work if the other person doesn't feel the same way.
(X)continue improving on my skills and everything else about me...i m a bit wiser, slightly better artist, a bit more open about everything, i like being a bit more optimistic too for sure. it is so much easeir to laugh it off then to be sad about it. look for the positive side in everything. :)

No comments: