Tuesday, September 25, 2007

First Victim today :)

My first time
This was fun, the skin feels a lot different then the practice surface i been working on. I do not need to push very hard on it to get the ink in and the black looks really black. it took about one hour and 15 mins to do this one. a little slow but it is my first piece. I did made a small mistake right by the white dot. This one was above her left breast. ..so it was a little weird.. feel like i was crushing her boob when i was trying to stretch her skin. over all everyone was happy with the result. I need more practice so if any one lives in the area and want to get a free tattoo drop by.

Will post later on today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats really awesome work. Did you design that your self? or did she bring a drawing in? Very clean looking tat2!

Damion S. said...

Awesome work man!