Wednesday, September 19, 2007

finer needle.

This would be a great piece for a tattoo , I used a ref image for this one, freehand it on to the surface. My first victim will be this weekend . yeah!! i m tired, only got to spend a little bit of time on this, will finish her tomorrow. bbl tired.

I dreamed about that house again, maybe its a sign, my uncles is calling for me. He was one of my favorite, actually I wish I could have the chance to see him before he passed away. While growing up in Thailand I used to spend alot of time there. I remember there were 3 really large Mango tree in the back of the house(along with pigs, chickens, ducks. lol we grow most of the food that we eat ourself, i love the little ducky, they re so cute, I remember mothering a few of those, they used to follow me every where i go.). During Mango season, there were hundread of mangoes dangling down. One time I looked up and saw no sign of ripe mangoes at all. So I blindly threw my sandle( there were so much mangoes on the trees that you re garanteed to hit at least one) and then to my surprise a ripe mango felt on the ground. I felt so special that day :)
My grandpa told me that the house was hunted, because it was build near an old grave or something, There was this female ghost that used to scared my uncle everynight, the strangest thing was that she woudn't bother anyone else living there. anyways, one night he told me, while sleeping he felt as if someone was tingleling his feet, so when he waked up he sawed this female forms by his feet, he dashed out though the balcony and hoped the second flow and run home to his dad. My grandpa is a ..well, i m not sure how you call him, but alot of people respected him, he's very spiritual, he does furtune telling as well,(people would travel across the country to come see him) anyway, there were many interesting stories but that was the only one that i can remember. My grampa finally came by and blissed the house, and put some kind of nails in the ground around the house ( i guess it was used as a shield to keep ghost out?) then after that the ghost was never seen again .

In Thailand we do not bury our dead, so ...it was interesting. i think i was eight when i attended the ...feneral. I was surprise to ..see what i saw. there's a special spot in town where all the bodies are burn. I saw the coffin placed on the woods , set on fire..the .well i m not sure if i was scared or not , but when the coffin collasped, i remember part of the head(actually i think it was a head) felt out of it and rolled off to the side, i can hear oozing sounds of all the juices. I can see the forms of the body, the smell of burning fleahs. It was quite graphic for an 8 year old boy to see.
My Mom's mother house was also hunted at one point. In Thailand every trees of great size are belived to be home of ghost sprite. Most are considered peaceful spirits. But when people start to cut their home down that's when bad things happen. anyways, there was a ghost that hunted my grama's house when my mother was a little girl. ...i will save this for some other time, but one of the post that was used to build the house was home to a spirit. I guess it used to be a great tree. She was very angry for what they did, ( the ghost) and hunted my mother for months, ...there ware many interesting stories , but to make it short, in the end to make her go away, (the ghost) my mother said, she requested a mirror and ..i think some flowers as well. the next day they placed those at the site and she was never seen again. lol, i m terrible at telling stories but ...yah.

My first quarter attending school here in Phoenix, I raised two baby Pigeons, They were wondering around aimlessly in the school yard, like little kids.(can't fly) I know Pigeons are consider by many to be disease carrier and that they're dirty. But couldn't help it when i see how adorable they looked. why let them die when i can help them right? they deserve to live to. heh, so anyways, i threw them in a box and took them home. I feed them everyday, clean out their box for a month, from what i can tell, it looked like they can fly. so i let them out of the box. a long while later i came back and see that they're still setting there. so i picked both of them up and put them one the light bulbs housing so that he can have a safe place to sleep for the night. the next morning i got up and saw that they flew to the roof of the garage next to the balcony, I didn't know what they're doing but i threw a bunch of bird seeds on the roof for them. They finally took off later on that day. I was sad for a while, but when night time rolled around I saw that they were back. lol, they were like that for several days, but then on the third day, I only saw one that came back. he was freaked out, as if something had scared him ..actually not sure what sex both of them were. I was very sad to see that the other bird wasn't with it. I haven' seem them apart ever since I got them. Needless to say, i never saw them again the next morning. ...How cruel.
yes, laugh all you want, it's heart breaking to see two sibling get separated. no matter what you are.

3 comments:

M. Dinardi said...

Now those are interesting stories!
Thai goast tales...illustrate that!
Frankly I worry about you when you are posting gruesome gut displays but I guess you are working through something. Get some rest before your first victim!
M

chatree said...

LOL, you actually read all that crap?? thank you.

Anonymous said...

Chatree, You have a talant for expressing experiences...never stop.