Monday, September 10, 2007

Team work

A few nights ago(i think we ended up at Danny till 5am), me, Ish and Jess did a little drawing rotating thingy. we drew something then passed it around then see what we can come up with.
This was started by Ish, Jessi added the cloth, cape, hair, ear, lion, face decoration. the big stone on her forehead. I added little pattern on her legs and arms. I really like this one and will probably colors it.
I started this one. Ish added the record, and left arm. Jessi added the dragon coming out of his chest. I later added the umbrella, the tutu, the flowers coming out of his head.
Jessi started this one, she did the girl and then i added the dude on the right side, plant, breast pump, hair. not ture what Ish did to it. Jessi later added more to her hair and changed the guy to aquatic creature of some kind.
took four hours so far, but this is about the quality i m going for as far as tattoo goes. hope that looks ok. I shot it with my camera so the quality is not as good. I will scan it later with my scanner when i get alot further.

2 comments:

Damion S. said...

That's awesomew man. Jesse draws some WEIRD stuff. That's why I like her :)

Damion S. said...

COOL Stuff!