Tuesday, September 18, 2007

So Happy!!!

Today i get to tattoo for the first time with the tattoo machine. It's not real skin but it did give me an idea of what to expect from the machine. I am happy to say that it was awesome, i love the weight on the machine, instead of pushing on it as i draw the line, i let the weight of the machine do the pushing for me,I love how much control i have. I used only the out line needle, I think it is called , Tight 7. Seven needles tightly squeezed together. tomorow i get to used the shading needles.

there's is one thing that kinda bugged me a bit, initially after you refill your tube, alot of ink will spill out covering everything so that you can't see, so you have to constitently wipe the surface, but ones it is a bit drained it becomes alot easier to see what you re doing. I cant' wait till i get to start coloring, IF it all goes well, i should be up and running with in a month here. there's already a line of people wanting free tattoo. :) if you want one just leave your name here.
My hand did got kinda numb after two hours, now i know why i need to work out my forarm. I love explore new forms of art and learning new things so I am very grateful. especially for what Robert, Diana and Tracy have done for me.
heh, the guys was thinking of taking me to the Strip bar with them next time they go...ha-ha, It's been a while, I do like to find me a new gf, but definately won't find those there.

1 comment:

Gary said...

Very cool man... You are going to do well my friend... Congrats on getting started.