Sunday, September 16, 2007

Practice, practice and more practice.

This weekend i decided to draw something hard, furry stuff, with pen. working on a Leopard now :) for got to bring my camera so I wont be able to post anything new till tomorrow. Thankfully i have tomorrow off.
I probably just set around and draw.
on Saturday I went to get a practice surface to test the tattoo machine. So I am very excited to get started on Tuesday. If all goes well i might be tattooing by early next month . that would be sweet!!
I wonder what happened to Danyella, she's been quite for the past days. I wonder if she is ok. I ll have to remember to give her a call tomorrow. Hopefully she's still coming down. Still looking forward to seeing her :P . if not I think i ll fly up there instead.

A few of my friends are going through relationship issues some even gotten their heart broken. I guess it happens more often then I imagined. what a drain. It sucks to see your friends going though it. I wish I have special power to make it all go away, lol since I don't all i can do is give helpful advices and be a supportive friend.

Went to visit friends(Chris and Courtney) I meet at First Friday down in Tempe. It was really cool, though them i also meet about a dozen other of their friend. we sat around and listen to a dude singing. he was quite good. Chris was thinking of holding an Art show at his place and wanted to see if i wanted to join. I really like his art style, very unique. i think i d mention it before and his wife makes this wonderful begs. they are heading to Thailand. i m so jaelous.

No comments: