Monday, September 24, 2007

To do list

-Go to Juan's graduation
-Go fix Jeff's computer
-Go to Scottsdale to see Michael.
-Call Credit card company.

Journal.
Finally got a hold of Danyella, she was quite for a bit, I think she might be sick and her Grandma is as well ..i think. I showed her the tattoos practice I'd been working on and she seemed very impressed with it. She ask when I am going to go up there and visit her. She likes to get a tattoo. she also mentioned that her friends and her cousin are looking to get one as well, I think her cousin are coming from Hawaii to see her in two weeks. i want to go but I'm a little short on cash at the moment and do not have any tattoo equipment yet, but I told her that when she gets down here I would love to give her something to remember. ha-ha, a tattoo that is, you pervert :P.
I think this week we might go to Sliding Rock. its a bout an hour drive up north from here. I will see if the guys wants to go. I'd been coloring some of Jessi's drawing will post later. she is quite an artist. This week hopefully i get to practice on real person. I posted my tattoo practice pieces on myspace bulletin board and everyone seems to like it. I miss my cat. the other night i dreamed that i was in a Romen battle killing many people. lol, strange.

No comments: