Friday, September 28, 2007

2nd free tattoo

this one took a while, but I am getting used to poking the skin alot more, i get to do a mirror of it on the other arm tomorrow. yeah!! I still need to work on my line work but looks like every one is impress with it at the shop. He also wanted me to make it look like it is holding a sword. I love tattooing, seems like everyone respect me alot, i get a sense of appreciation at a more personal level...feels really weird, guess i m just not use to it.
he says he ll give me big tip next time he comes in. hooray!!!
I really want to get a set of tattooing machine for myself , that way i can practice at home as well ..sigh but its 500... well , if i think about it, it is one hell of a great investment in the long run i can make a tone of money from it. I think i will go ahead and do it next week. This week i went ahead and bought me the power supply unit and some sanitizer stuff.
i love to get an ultra sonic...man, i got quite a bit of stuff to get to get started, i am lucky that Robert is welling to share his stuff with me. He is awesome.

No comments: