Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Man, am I tired!!

still testing color scheme..trying to establish the mood. since her drawing style are line base i think it would be wise to keep the out line intact. I have not really sat down and painted in almost 3 weeks.. its terrible because when i come back i feel like i m starting over again. :(
spend wayy too much time on this piece.

today i managed to poked my self in the palm of my hand some how. (not good to do considering where i work) but lucky it wasn't any needle of any sort. all used needle are placed in a bio hazard container promptly after use. I think when i sat down there was a piece some thing on the carpet that prick a small cut on the palm of my hand. i'm paranoid about getting blood born diseases. geezs i m tired, never knew tattoo machine can drain so much life out of me. bbl tonight to add more....
never mind, i m done for the night, be back tomorrow.

No comments: