Monday, August 27, 2007

optimistic chatree?

I love this, this morning, i went back and sketch a drawing with my pen and noticed that my skills had improves alot. simply from doing all this random painting, i felt that my forms are much stronger, my shading technique are much better. all i can say is WOW. although i still have much to learn, I love it.

much of the negative energy with in me has vanished. I have learned to be a bit more optimistic. believe it or not I am happy to say that it has help to mold me into a slightly different person i was a year ago. well, i also must say that its hard to stay in that mode all the time, especially when you're bombarded with nothing but negative energy, nevertheless it is well worth the effort. as a result i think that's why all this awesome stuff has happened to me for the past months. my friend is right for sure, optimistic(+) people tend to attract other people and good fortunes :)

No comments: