Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I'm famous....sort of

I'm officially a blogger junky.
I sketch this out last night while at the life drawing, color it really quick, its for tomorrow art show. can you tell who he is?
another night at the place below, this time i decided to change things up a bit, instead of my usual life drawing, over all i wasn't really aiming for anything at the beginning of the drawing but somehow it turned out pretty good. hehe, actually , i didn't really feel like doing any life drawing at all but somehow i got sucked into it. ..oh well.
It's about time. This image was published in College time. lol, it's only the back of my head but still count for some thing, they should at least give me credit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOOOOO CHACH MASTER!!!!

Unknown said...

This sketch is lovely. I'm super impressed. Rather a fun way take on the subject, too.

mike r baker said...

LOVE the sketch! Great work! I should mess with my life drawing too. You've inspired me. :)