Sunday, March 4, 2007

another brainless painting done.

after 5 hours this one is finally done. this one was extremely challenging for me. I learned many new techniques, painting hard surfaces was really hard, but with time and practice i should be good. the proportions are by no means perfect. I do like the painterly look. If i could do at least 3-5 practice painting a week i shoud be good to go in about a year :P , favorite tools so far, pen and airbrush, those were used for this one. Doing this really helps to clear my mind, its brings this ...relax feelings to me(a stage of peacefulness, just me doing my thing, not care about anything else ) , like a form of therapy, almost like I'm in a zone ...in my own world. and if i take a break that feeling breaks a way and usually it ll take a while before it comes back again when i resume. now all i need to do is paint onto canvas so that i may sale it for a buck or two...or better yet, get a job.

No comments: