Sunday, March 11, 2007

Daily TAsk,

Small update, I found the perfect spot to set and paint all day, I hope to get this done this week sometime, I love the morning air, I will make it a goal to get up at 9 and paint till noon.
Paint during the day, working on the computer at night find time to sleep between those two. Starting a part time job next week, it ll be good because it ll forces me to draw for 12 hours a day at work. can't complain about that. off to the park i go. found some new tools and new techniques, can't wait to go try it. I can't stop thinking about it now...I constently thinking about how much i want to paint, about the techniques i want to try. i have offically ruined 2 t shirts and a pant.There's something unsatisfying about waiting almost an hour for a render only to find out that its didn't turn out the way you want it.

No comments: