Sunday, March 18, 2007

Must stay awake!!!!

Day two,
Transfered my drawing, My canvas this time have medium texture, i wonder how that will compare to my first one, from the looks of it, it looks like it has fine texture, if you have lots of experience with different textures quality please feel free to let me know which is better, actually i have no ideas the differences in quality, just kinda pick what looks good at a reasonable price. maybe you guys know which brand to get...etc. Thank you.
just trying to stay in practice with the pen. My first time doing a marmaid. My new job is pretty sweet, this is what i got to do the entire night. I think i spent 3 hours on this one.
only 1.25 hours to go. I d been setting around for the past 10 hours doing nothing but draw. answered 2 phone call. It feels pretty weird to ...well, do nothing at work and get paid for it. The only hardest takes is to stay awake. Trying to draw at this hours is not very fun, my brain and proceptions of shapes and forms are all blurred. It would be sweet if i could bring my oil canvas here. will post the drawing tomorrow, which is basically today..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Mermaid Chatree!

Keep up the amazing work!

-Kevin