Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Another Fun Day

Nightly exercise
This one was really fun, the drawing was all textured, not sure how he did it but its great, gets me thinking about different things i can do to my drawings. NIce job Gary.
was thinking about going back to finish this dude, so close, just the right arm and i can start texturing it.
The hair is coming along nicely, i got this paint thiner a that actually got some sort of shiney coating to it, so now the hair actually shines. it looks prett sweet actually. i had to turn it side way so the paint wont shine
My beautiful brueshes, and pretty damn expensive. oh well, well worth it, now all i have to do is take good care of it. Cheer!!!!
Things I got done today.
-Put up part of my homepage
-work on the oil painting.

should probably eat, only had ...damn, can't remember.

1 comment:

Gary said...

Your oil painting is coming along nicely... you have made some really good progress with it...

You should finish that dude... while your waiting for the paint to dry. I would like to see him textured.

I had a lot of fun with the painting session too, It also made me think of things I could do to my stuff too. Thanks for your help.

Keep it up....