Monday, March 26, 2007

Damn it all!!!

random stuff, too tired to explain what it is.
I just wasted 4 hours trying to model in Maya Personal learning edition (Yah i know, what the hell you doing with that?) I coudln't get the regular maya to install so I figured I could use that version and export the stuff. but it turns out that it can't export squad. well,DUHH!! thats why they call it Maya perosnal learning edtion. F..king suck. Now i have to draw....and try to stay awake. .Bastard!!!!! Try 3 D modeling and a laptop, a Powerbook G4...yah, Fun.

Must stay aweka, its is not 440 am, alalalalla, only 2 hours to go. I try to draw earlier but it was not so hot, drawing late night is not easy, my brin no worky. Note to self get plenty of sleep the previous night, last night i only got 3.5 hours of sleep. ZZZZZZZZZZ¸ its weird setting here and not doing anything and getting paid for it, I think i actually work eariler tonight, filled out a paper work, it took me a whopping 10 mins, while i spent the nest 11 hours and 50 sitting on my ass. this sounds like a prefect job, especially if you re in school. blh blah blah i draw now, want to see how my drawings turn out while im half a sleep.

No comments: