Wednesday, March 28, 2007

More Snakes

Last night i dreamed about a huge snake. it s weird because i used to dream about it every now and then though out my life and it finally came, usually it doen't really do anyting to me just kinda there in my dream to intimidat me. I'm not afraid of it or anything but usually im at a swap by my self while it is raining. walking around and then usually it ll pop out of water by the thousands. sometime i come across a huge one, (one big enough to eat me) it ll occationally try to kill me but in the end i alway get away. The dream I had last night was different though. I was ..with someone, we pulled to the side of a road and then went out for a walk into the jungle. then i spoted this Tan/pink colored snake on the tree, it was probably about 20 foot long (probably abou the size of my tarso in diameter. somehow we decided to go back to our car to get a traqulizer gun and took the snake. there were a bunch of stuff happening between there, but that's the bases of the dream.

The most interesting thing I notice though out my life is that every time i have a dream about it. it usually means that I will come in contact with a female, wait, let me rephase that, i usually come in contact with a girl...weather its casual friends or possible love interest. its quite fasinating and yes i have been taking mental notes of this reoccuring events though out my life. several months ago i dreamed about it once, and at that time i did came acrossed a very nice girl. It was fun hanging out with her but things weren't clicking. I started talking to another female friend last week, perhaps it ll lead to something. :P either that or it can mean something very bad is going to happen. maybe i ll get stab in the heart.... again. JOy!!!!
I will now keep a log of it, now that i think about it. Chatree , you re so smart.

Let me know if anyone experienced similar...experience?
GEEZ!, unlike my drawings, My writing skills are actually getting worst by the days.

2 comments:

M. Dinardi said...

Geez dude! "Stabbed in the heart again"? That's the spirit! Start talking to lots of gals, that way when one bores ya, you won't notice when she is gone.
But good luck and have fun with the one ya got.
Nice buildings by the way.

chatree said...

heh, I like to get stabbie too..sometime, but i m affraid of Karma, those hurts a ton more when it comes back to you.