Thursday, March 15, 2007

Something something

Random drawing I did at work today, I haven't drawn anything on paper in a long while. Work was ok today, went in for my training. not much to do other then set there and answer the very few phone call and draw. it ll be even slower during my official sheft, just try to stay awake. I think its time for me to wake up and start apply for a real job though, dont know what's holding me up anymore. I used to have an excuse, but now i dont so ...i think i may just be mentally retarded. ...nope, thats not going to work either, oh well, just got to do it. but i want to paint...I got my parent all excited today when i sent them the image of the painting i did for illustration friday, they thought it was an actual painting. My parents has been very supportive of my interest in becoming better at painting. they will do what ever they can to try and help me market it. if i choose to go that rough. I think i ll just do it for fun though. every now and then. oh well..The hair has finally dry, I hope to get up early enough to get some painting done. This weekend I am starting on the next painting. The one with the face, it will be about 18x24", that way i can switch off between the two. ie while waiting for one to dry i can jump on the other. I think i may pick up a projector, one of those cheesy one, just so i can project my drawing on to the canvas and outline the drawing with the pencil, using transfer paper is ok, but i can't really tell if the transfer are looking good or not. This way i can easily adjust the size to fit the canvas and not having to do dozens of prints.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wicked Painting Chatree!
I can't wait to see what you do with the concepts now. Keep it up!

-Kevin

Gary said...

Great going Chatree... Very mysterious.