Friday, March 2, 2007

Nightly Paintings

60 mins
40 mins
20 mins
Original source
Tonight we decided to change things up a bit, I really like this photo, it contains lots of subtle colors, i love the face that it's partically out of focous. This gives me an oppertunie to work with something new. Creating wet surfaces was quite challenging, but satisfying, tonight i had the change to mess with Air brush, its very handy for this. This was one hour drawing, with 20 mins break.

Dear Journal:
Blah, blah , blah, my angle feels much better today, I think I 'd been drawing too much. Need to get back to LA fitness. Seemed to have misplaced my brain, I purchased an Angle bracelet, yah, I'm sure i ll trip again. Must find job this month, other wise..can't pay bills, at least a half ass job somewhere. Must keep drawing, till i can't draw no more. Next week i think i ll try my frist oil painting, tools i know so far in Painter. FX tool, Challk, Pen, Airbrush, Oil, and WAter colors, those are awesome.. WEEE!! Dateless wonders!! Joy!

No comments: