Friday, March 23, 2007

Something to think about

I cant stand all of this pain...

its driving me to be really insaine...

hoped you wouldve seen...

all the things that you had done to me...

breakin and crushin this little heart...

bringin me to break and fall apart...

its been really hard to stand tall and strong...

when everything has gone totally all wrong...

sitting, listening to a sad love song...

my eyes been hurtin from cryin so long...

these tears fallin from my eyes ...

are from all the told and untold lies...

so lost and confused...

being blamed and accused...

wantin to run away and hide...

keepin all this pain deep down inside...

being blinded by all your smooth talks and charms...

longing to be with you in are arms...

wanting to be able to trust and believe...

youll always be with me... never to leave...

keep remindin myself of our time together...

NEVER to be taken for a FOOL from ANOTHER...

NEVER to give or let anyone in my heart to take away...

it has turned cold hearted NEVER to give in no matter what you say...

NEVER to be the same ever again...

NEVER wanting this to be

now everyone will truly see

that youre the cause of all this crazy pain...

how ive been driven to be TOTALLY FUCKEN INSAINE!!!

I got this off of my childhood friend's page on my space at NELLA I think its beautiful and we all can relate to it in some way.




No comments: