Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Taking a small Break


I still got much to learn, sigh....
Now why the Hell can't the tree just render out like it suppose to??! Damn, guess Life would be too dull if every thing turns out the way you want it. oh well, almost there.
Tonight i decided to change things up a bit, I used Oil Brush to do this one, while following a very informative( one of the best to my knowledge on how to paint with oil step bay step, makes me want to start painting. :)))) it was very systematic, step 1-29. i need to not be affraid with colors and just mess with it. I dont like this one, looks very suckish. is that even a word.? she looks too pale, everything is all off, not enough colors, real oil painting look way fun though. NOw to start...
to do list, exciting.

I quickly transfered the drawing to the canvas today, it'll be interesting to see how this piece will turn out, I d been watchign how to paint portrait video so, hope that helps. Today i have to finisht the 3d house so no drawing today, ..actually i take that back, i ll probably end up drawing for an hour or so later on. rendering takes alot of time, its frustrating because while the computer is rendering, i can't do anything, guess it would be a perfect time for time for me to jump to oil painting, considering each frame takes about one hour to render. ...need another comp for sure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nicely Done Chatree!

-Kevin

Carol Roque said...

that render of the house looks pretty good!