Sunday, March 4, 2007

quick update

Taken what I'd learn from the previous week i decided to go back in and farther touch this one up. Much can still be improve on this piece now that i have much better understand of forms and tools in Painter. The previous one had no real exciting lighting effect, so to spice things up a bit i had added light efffect pearcing through the bamboo behide the Shinto shirne of some sort, give it that early morning look. the Buddias monk needs to be alot touch up alot. I need to run texture brush through the entire piece. Its awesome how much one can learn in just one week, thoe Predator drawing really help to strengthening my over all skills.

Dear journal:
My ankle feels much better today, the swollens actually went down alot. I willl be doing job search this coming week. and continue to explore new ways to do more interesting art work. I went home today and help my mom fix up her house. I haven't seen them in almost 3 months, so it was nice. I sure miss them. Got to eat some real food for once. I have been losing weight again, I now only weight 150 lbs, used to be 164. perhaps when i start to get back to the gym i am hoping to get my weight back to where i used to be. I like to hit around 170, that would be perfect. oh well, just take it one day at a time.

No comments: